Thursday, July 17, 2003

Trouble with listing sex deeds

A friend and I thought it would be fun to list off sex related conquests/accomplishments awhile back on a blog. Problem was that even the most general list of items quickly becomes ridiculously long. The list of just the basics of places, types of sex and types of people quickly got over 50 on my list when I finally just stopped and figured the project was pointless. Hell, one event accounted for 5 separate items, and I was just getting started. I mean, if someone like me has that much on my list, the average slut has got to be well into several hundreds. This was a couple months ago, and I've since added more accomplishments.
Really, I've come to the conclusion that the only place worth bragging about is sex in space, and I haven't heard any of the astronauts make that claim yet. Anyone got 40 million dollars to send me and an attractive willing female participant into space on a Russian rocket? LOL

No comments: