Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Came What Could

I received this comment regarding my Come What May entry:


Ok......I will admit that at one time I thought this story was a ploy to get chicks because it would make them emotional and feel sorry for you and what happened to you. Then I did have the thought that it was just someone messing with you, maybe some teenage kids screwing with your head and playing with your heart just for the hell of it. But you know, after reading what you wrote, and knowing myself that you can fall in love with someone you have never met, I think I am actually starting to believe it is real. And that the pain you went through was really real. I am sorry about what happened to you, and I'm really interested in more of the story if you are willing to share it with me. I know I had that internet Love at that time in IL that I never met, and I know it doesn't even compare to what you went through, but when I [decided] that it just wasn't going to happen, it did hurt, because I did care deeply for that man, even though I never met him. And from time to time, I do still think about him and whatever happened to him. But at least I have the option of looking him up and talking to him again someday if I really wanted to. You don't have that, and I'm sorry for that. But I do believe that it has made you the person you are today, and I think you are a really good person, even though I couldn't see that after you hurt my feelings by walking away, I can see it now. Because I know that you walking away made me who I am now and put me with the man I love now. So....like I said...I could like to hear more if you would like to talk about it.
Your Friend....
XXXXX


Hey, thank you for the sentiment and the kindness, XXXXX. Even my words in Come What May prolly wouldn't convince the critical friend who brought this up recently. This isn't sumfin I bring up too much cause it is hard for people to understand it. Hell, I'm not 100% sure I understand it. lol The pain and feelings of lose are gone. Memories remain as beacons. I don't bring it up much now for these reasons as well.
I know that I didn't ask for your permission prior to posting your email to me, so I ask for your forgiveness is this bothers you. It's not sumfin I normally do, but I felt it was important.

No comments: