via Instagram http://ift.tt/1WUTnNw
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Monday, April 25, 2016
#RG #repost of @laurakyr with @repostly -- "😂😂😂 no comments!! Just couldnt resist!! Can I have one of those necklaces please???" #gameofthrones#hbo#got#season6#episode1#winteriscoming#melisandre#gameofthronesseason6#
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SoFMMp
Sunday, April 24, 2016
#Denver is off in the distance. #colorado #takenfromaplane #rockymountains #greatplains #skyline #clouds #cloudy #cloudysky
via Instagram http://ift.tt/24dAuHN
It is literally impossible to plan for every possibility. #firstworldproblems #meme #flight #firstclass #travel - "My morning flight was bumped up to First Class, which includes breakfast service, but I already ate breakfast."
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1WPDEzh
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Sunday, April 17, 2016
- No one had beards, unless they were from cultures that requirement them.
- Cell phones only had digital readouts, and only had actual numeric 10-key pads. Although Treos come out in 2003 with full Internet, full QWERTY keypad, color touch screens, (pretty much iPhone 5's without the fancy hi-res screen; yes, Treo 300 in 2003 out featured iPhones being released in 2010).
- Terrorism was the boogie man for everything. (Still is, actually.)
- Texting was done with a special kind of pager with a QWERTY keypad or very clumsily on 10-key pad phones that happened to have texting function built-in. Traditional pagers still existed, but mostly used by drug dealers and doctors by this point.
- No plaid, unless you lived in the mountains. No flashy patterns, either.
- Low-rise jeans.
- eBay was a thing back then.
- Blockbuster stores were very popular...this is a few years before Netflix's first golden age.
- There were still different types of gaming stores before Game Stop bought them all out.
- Gearing up for war with Iraq. Blind patriotism was still rampant.
- Simpsons reruns played in 1.5hr blocks on network TV.
- Trend of kids bring dropped off and picked up at school every day by their parents had just started.
- You had an option between Borders, Walden Books and Barnes & Noble for well stocked chain book stores.
- Laptops were still kinda luxury items.
- Kids enjoying Green Day had no idea that Green Day was a 90's band.
What do you remember?
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
If we are living inside a simulation, as some physicists suggest, we can learn how to tap into the Universe's underlying programming, then trick Captain Picard and take over the Enterprise. - #startrekreference
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1VSqkJN
Saturday, April 09, 2016
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RLDRRP
Friday, April 08, 2016
Tuesday, April 05, 2016
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SOjulX
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Sy9MS6