Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Cellar in SF






Well...it looks like I discovered a new place in SF Friday. Kimi and I meet up with her younger sister in SF and headed down to The Cellar with some other friends, to meet up with even more friends that were celebrating another friend's BD. It was a crazy night! The DJ sucked, and the music was mostly Eighties with some random Ninties thrown in from time to time, but the atmosphere was fun. For example, it's been awhile since I've watched girls making out with each other.
This picture Kimi's little sister, her b/f, and me. This is my second night out in SF within two weeks. I haven't been in a club up there in years, and now all of a sudden, it seems like I've never stopped. hehe Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mickey Glitter said...

Mmmm. Two girls making out...
LUCKY! =)

fcsuper said...

Yup yup, sep it wasn't just two. hehe (well, it was two at a time) ;)