Monday, May 12, 2003

In case...

In case I have some regular visitors these days, I'll mention that I've cleaned up my links and created a secondary blog just for poetry and other creative writing projects. Click the link at the top of the Site Seeing column to the right called "Reading This". It is just getting started. I'm putting older works up right now. Just added a poem that is very important to me. I can't go into details as to why right now, but just know it was written for someone that loved me very much. If you have any works you'd like added, contact me and I can post them on the blog.

ALSO...
I'm a bit unsettled right now. Something has happened. Something wonderful, yes! Something confusing. Something which requires my patience and feelings to cohabitate. Something that has reminded me that I'm alive, and not just living.


No comments: