Sunday, June 09, 2002

Everybody Loves Raymond

You know, when this show first came out, I didn't like it. I think there was an element with the one or two episodes I watched that just didn't interest me. In fact, I didn't start watching the show until it was syndicated between the Simpsons syndicated shows in the afternoon after work around 6 to 7pm. I basically sat thru the two daily episodes waiting to watch the Simpsons. Guess what...some where, some how, I just started enjoying the show. I still recognize an episode now and then as something that is more annoying than funny, but for the most part, the show is great. It is funny. I'm rambling about it right now cuz I just saw "Headliners & Legends" on MSNBC about Ray which went into his life and how the show is partially modelled after his real life family and situations. The show is crisp, smart, funny etc etc. It grows on ya. The more you watch it, the more you like it, at least in my case. I still don't watch the new episodes in primetime often cuz it's not on a night I watch TV, but they will come out in syndication soon enough and I'll catch it relaxing after getting home from work one afternoon.

No comments: