Monday, March 18, 2002

Monday

On Sunday, I signed over my half of the car my ex and I shared for over a year. I'm glad to have that mess out of my hair, though a little nervous cause I signed over the title, but didn't register the change with DMV. She wants to do it in NV where she's now staying. Shouldn't be a big deal (::jinx:: LOL). Anyways, I'm happy with my new car. yeah me! :) I didn't get to drive it around yesterday, cuz my friend (who was my ride back after dropping off the car) was the Dungeon Master of a D&D game going on at his place, so since it was a lot closer, he took me back there so he could finish that game. Yup, I said "D&D". LOL Scary. (...and NO, I've never played...not even once. LOL) While waiting for the game to end, I was reading up on financial strategy on how to start generating cash flow and stuff. Gots some good ideas. I may even be a millionaire one day. lol Well, we'll see.

No comments: