Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Well, I test drove...

I test drove a Nissan Altima. Pretty good package on the outside and good engine under the hood, but the interior just isn't up to the task of being a $20K car. On paper, the Altima looks good, but on the road, it just doesn't cut it when it comes to comfort. The other car I test drove this weekend was the Acura TL S-Series. Good engine under the hood, very comfortable on the interior, but lacking exterior style points. If I don't mind having something not so sporty, and I guess a bit more classy, then this car would be fine. I don't mind too much, but just still gots to think about it some more. As far as likes, there just isn't much out there in the price range I'm looking at. I like the feel of the TL, and if nothing surprizes me by Saturaday, I will prolly get it...and two months from now, I'll be in love with it and happy as can be. :)

Arg, now just gots to deal with financing mess. I've never had to finance before...always just owned my cars out right.

No comments: