Thursday, February 09, 2006

Weekend Fun of Sorts and such

Well, a very relaxing weekend both started off extremely hectically and was very busy for Allie who took care of in town stuff for me while I was away. Thank you, Allie. ::muah:: So, there's like repair work that needed to be done to my apartment right away due to a leak in the pipes in the wall. Well, I was going away for the weekend to Seattle to visit Dave and his g/f. There was no way I was going to be able to stick around the apartment. Luckily, my g/f stepped up and took care of everything for me. This allowed me to have a relaxing weekend. Needless to say, I owe her big time. :)
So, in Seattle, Dave and I hung out and did some exploring around town. The Seahawks where playing in the Superbowl on Sunday, so the whole area had Superbowl fever. (This is the first time the Seahawks made it to the Superbowl.) He showed up his big new office to me. We checked out a couple of new restaurants (new to us). On Friday night, we accidentally ended up in an area of town I know, and I was like, "Turn left here. There's a good sushi place around the corner." It was funny that I was taking Dave and his g/f to a restaurant when it was them who was trying to take me out. lol
Sunday, his g/f had a good idea. We headed over the Gig harbor to rent a boat. The day was sunny and fairly warm. Perfect weather. Well, because of the Superbowl fever, none of the boat rental places were closed. The bastards. Oh well, we had a good lunch at a nearby restaurant. So basically the point of the trip for to find new restaurants. lol
When I got back, I found that Allie took care of all the stuff that needed to be done and had done my laundry too. I'm very lucky. Oh, and the news I went up to tell Dave?
Allie and I are engaged.

No comments: